Fabrick Talks….Sustainability in the built environment
Fabrick's team of marketing and PR specialists have put their conversational skills to good use by interviewing a number of key industry figures and clients to discuss sustainability.
Watch the video series to hear the views and insights from:
- Martin Townsend, Global Head of Sustainability at BSI
- Alex Hill, owner and Managing Director of Whitecode Consulting
- Ella Brocklebank, Head of Communications & Business Development at Jenner Ltd
- Simon Storer, Chief Executive of the IMA (Insulation Manufacturers Association)
- Paul Simpson, Commercial Director at Recticel Insulation
- Iain McIlwee, Chief Executive of the Finishes and Interiors Sector
- Janice Tyler-Johnson, Sustainability Manager, Briggs Amasco
- Tom Ogilvie, Managing Director at Brett Martin Daylight Systems
- Tom Forsyth, Sika UK's General Manager
Click here to be taken to our YouTube playlist where you can watch our Fabrick Talks…Sustainability video series. Let us know if you agree with the opinions offered.
Watch Fabrick's video discussions on construction skills to gain direct insights from numerous industry figures and university students.
In our latest Fabrick Talks... video series, Fabrick's MD interviews well-known personnel to discuss building a better future.