Fabrick Talks…building a better future
We are proud to introduce you to our award-winning video series, Fabrick Talks... Building a Better Future.
Fabrick's Managing Director, David Ing, Account Director, Amelia Spence and Senior Account Manager, Darren Laws had the privilege of interviewing a number of well-known personnel within the built environment at Futurebuild to discuss building a better future and what it means for the construction industry.
They engaged in some stimulating conversations with:
- Mark Farmer, CEO, CAST
- Ann Marie Aguilar, Senior Vice President EMEA, International WELL Building Institute
- Stuart Bell, Director of Sales and Marketing, Glider
- Martin Hurn, Event Director, Futurebuild
- Dr Gavin Dunn, Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- Hywel Davies, Technical Director, CIBSE
- Dr Oliver Jones, Research Director at Ryder Architecture
- Will Arnold, Head of Climate Action, The Institution of Structural Engineers
- Tony Juniper, Chair at Natural England
- Jemma Ison, Sustainability Manager, Keystone Group
- Ellen Huelin, Associate Director, Whitecode
- Kayla Vella, Client Relationship and Marketing Manager and Dan Bridge, Client Development and CRM Manager at Pexhurst
This video series, along with Fabrick Talks...Skills and Fabrick Talks...Sustainability won Best Digital Campaign at the 2022 Construction Marketing Awards.
We highly recommend you watch the full playlist, and other videos within the Fabrick Talks... series as they are highly informative. Enjoy!
Watch our video series, Fabrick Talks...Sustainability, to discover what industry colleagues and clients have to say on this key topic.
Watch Fabrick's video discussions on construction skills to gain direct insights from numerous industry figures and university students.
Fabrick Kids Talk... is a must-see for anyone interested in sustainability. The kids interviewing techniques were superb, with some...