The construction marketers guide to PR measurement
In a world where everything is measured, it’s important for a company to know if its PR efforts are successful.
This ebook is an invaluable tool for marketers working within construction, property, architecture and the built environment. It aims to provide you with a greater understanding of PR measurement and addresses:
- What is meant by PR
- Why it is important for the industry
- Why we need to measure PR
- What PR success looks like
- How best to measure PR
- The challenges of measuring PR success
- How by setting objectives, defining metrics and following a series of steps, you can measure the impact your PR campaign has had on your business.
To download this eBook:
1. Complete and submit the form.
2. Click the download button that will appear a few seconds later.
Fabrick's free guide to crisis communications is a practical and insightful resource for senior decision-makers and those working in...
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network. Use these tips to make your personal profile stand out and grow your network within...
Building a company page on LinkedIn is an essential part of your construction marketing strategy. Follow these tips to create an optimised...