Fabrick Talks…Skills in the built environment
Fabrick's PR professionals met with a number of key industry figures to discuss their views on construction skills - the skills shortage the industry faces, what action is needed to combat this situation and more.
Fabrick also had the privilege of gaining some direct insight from a construction management university student.
Watch the video series to hear what these representatives had to say on this thought-provoking subject:
- Anthony Frayne, Manager of CITB
- Iain McIlwee of trade association, FIS
- Simon Livett, Centre Manager from The ABC Assessment Centre
- Simon Howard, Divisional Managing Director of Polypipe
- Olly Webber, Construction Management & Engineering student at Portsmouth University.
Click here to be taken to our YouTube playlist where you can watch our Fabrick Talks…Skills video series. Let us know if you agree with the opinions offered.
Fabrick Talks….Sustainability in the built environment
Watch our video series, Fabrick Talks...Sustainability, to discover what industry colleagues and clients have to say on this key topic
Fabrick Talks…building a better future
In our latest Fabrick Talks... video series, Fabrick's MD interviews well-known personnel to discuss building a better future.